zaterdag 13 februari 2016

Lily Bug Love- Smile....


Ohh i am really totally loving the Lily Bug Love collection from Polkadoodles as I can't stop creating with it ;) I made this card with my silhouette cameo with a design from the store.
I am so happy that I am finding my love for cardmaking back :) soo lost it but I am feeling it again and I am not SHARING anymore hahahahaha so if you have no mojo move on and don't come knocking on my door for me to share :) NOOO MOREEE hahahahhha

I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria






5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card, lovely cute image and super design, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. prachtige kaart en ook je schuifelement is zo goed verwerkt op je kaart

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love how this flap lifts so so cute and fun. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous! ... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So cute, gorgeous coloring! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria