woensdag 3 februari 2016

Sweet Pea Stamps- Bella Sending you smiles by Conie Fong...


Okay here is another posting whoohoo I really need to get rid of the many cards have have in draft so 2 postings a day it is or even more if I am feeling up to it hahahaha 
This one is made with Bella sending you smiles by Conie Fong coloured with pencils.
So love Conie's bears as they are the cutest out there hahahaha
Gorgeouss dies are from Tattered Lace Dies...


I am playing the following challenges...


Hope you enjoyed my card ;)
hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. a totally delightful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a beautiful card. So, so cute. Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's rainbow. Good luck. Hugs xx x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria