donderdag 18 februari 2016

It's a special kind of day.....


Here is a picture of my crafting desk :) it is called Micke from Ikea ;) works perfect I only need more shelves so I can organize other colour materials on the right ;) 


Just had to colour this one up today. It is a Tatty Twinkle stamp yes again.... hahahaha I wanted to colour out of my compfy zone with this as I would never use these colours together but they are in the backing papers so thaught let's give it a try ;) and I am not sure it worked hahahahhaa

I am playing a couple challenges with it :)
I followed the sketch from:

hope you enjoyed my card ;)

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh I really like your desk set up... Wow you sure got tons of pens / pencils....I wish we had a Ikea Store on my island?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really love the image used. Good job . Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A fab card. What wonderful display of pens, I am green with envy. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, love your setup! I'm in the process of revamping my space so I'm always looking for ideas! Your card is wonderful, love the image and the watercoloring! Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments!
    Jennifer
    Simply Papercraft DT
    Creative Knockouts DT
    Aud Sentiments DT
    Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge DT
    Kitty Bee Designs DT
    JessicaLynnOriginal.com DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fantastic card! Beautiful colouring on your image. Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Sorry my comment is a little late. Louise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies.
    Vidya,DT
    Creativegossipgirl.blogspot.com.au

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria