donderdag 18 februari 2016

Tatty Twinkles- Sending you extra special wishes...

A good early morning to you :)
day 2 of being out bed wayyy to early but I could not longer stay in bed, so there I was at 5:15 making a card :) I coloured this Tatty Twinkles last night with watercolour pencils. I am trying to challenge me to colour smaller detailed images :) this Tatty is printed just 7 cm high ;) so had to use a tiny brush for some parts but I am very happy with how it turned out ;) it is easier to colour larger stamps but you have to make HUGE cards to fit the images then ;) now the whole card can be small :) and so much easier to find envelopes for :) hahahhaha
You can find this Tatty Twinkle as a clear stamp or as a digital stamp on the Ultimate Tatty Stamp CD. Papers and sentiment are also from the CD. I used an Darice embossingfolder and used the Spring Blooms and Florentine Flourish Tattered Lace Dies.

I am playing the following challenges..

Well hope you all have a wonderfull day and I hope to catch up on some sleep later ;)
hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there, Ria!
    What a fabulous card. Your participation in our challenges means SO much to me, and I can thank you enough for playin along with us. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you will join us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. For another fun challenge, please join us at CropStop - www.cropstop.com/blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely adorable card!! Love your coloring, such a sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Ria!
    Thanks again for joining us at Word Art Wednesday. I just wanted to let you know that any time you use a digi, you're also welcome to link up here at this fun new challenge blog:
    www.cre8tivehandsfriends.blogspot.com

    They need to make some new friends, and they would LOVE to have you share your beautiful cad.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria