dinsdag 23 februari 2016

WP 12- Lollipop....


Ohoh I got inky fingers for this one :) I used watercolouring pencils and made coloursplashes on a piece of acetate and pushed it onto this really old cardstock :) it was textured and perfect for watercolouring so instead of using the green coloured card normal I used it inside out ;) hahahahah Needed some waterpapers and if there are none left in the house you need to do something I guess ;)
This cute Lollipop is from the new Polkadoodles Work and Play 12 which is released at this moment at Create and Craft tv... you can watch it only just click the link <<<<<
I coloured Lollipop with watercolouring pencils.

I am playing the following challenges...


hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute image, love the background Fabulous one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the one is a lonely number challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such beautiful watercoloring! Worth getting your fingers inky! Glad you shared it at The Paper Players!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love that image and the watercolour background is beautiful! Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "One is a Lonely Number" challenge this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria