maandag 22 februari 2016

Polkadoodles Eden meets WP10 Country Life....


Happy monday bloggers,
what a gloomy sad day it is here in Holland, only grey and loads of rain is coming down :(
so best to stay inside. So i have been organizing loads of crafty bits, Markers, Cardstock, embellies, drawers, Dies, you name it and I proberbly have had it in my had to give it a new spot ;) now i only need to do the hallcloset where i have alot of my stash :) but soo not gonna do that today....
But I did find time to create this card :) which I am pretty happy with :)
This is Eden meet WP 10 Country life. Both from Polkadoodles. I coloured the gorgeouss Eden Blossoms with alcohol markers and enhanced her with pencils and sansodor. 
And used the beautifull papers and sentiment from the WP10 Country Life....
The gorgeouss butterflies are from Tattered Lace and called Trios of Butterflies. The embossing folder is from The Paperstudio.

I am playing the following challenges :)



inspired by Butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle

hope your all having a wonderfull sunny day ;)
hugs Ria