woensdag 17 februari 2016

Tatty Twinkles- Easter Blessings Bunny....


I was browsing my Tatty Twinkles Ultimate Stamp Collection cd and found this cute bunny on it :) so had to print her and colour her up with my watercolouring pencils.
Papers are from a dirtcheap block I found here in Holland but they are lush.....
The dies are from Tattered Lace  the Spring Blooms and Florentine Flourish and I just love them....

I am playing the following challenges...
The sketch is from:
3 large pearls and 3 flower dies 
Make it digital at

hope you enjoyed watching my card :)
hugs Ria







3 opmerkingen:

  1. A fabulous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card with such a sweet image. Thank you for playing along with us at TPS this week. hugs, Pat K x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful creation, such a sweet image.Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie: DT
    http://craftynataliesblog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria