zaterdag 12 oktober 2013

Pink Gem Designs Challenge- 3 DP- 2 Embellies and 1 image...


Today it is time for a new challenge over at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE. And we are playing a recipe this time of 3 designer papers, 2 embellies and 1 image. I used this cute Merry Christmas Chloé from Pink Gem Designs. I coloured her with Copics/Spectrum Noir and Flexmarkers. I love to combine my markers ;) Papers are all from Pink Gem Designs.
Further I used Pearls and Lace as my 2 embellies.


I am playing the following challenges...
2 sisters challenge with anything goes...
Brown Sugar challenge with Anything Goes...
Jo's Scrap Shack with your favourite technique... mine is deffi stitching...

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Ria super stunning colouring on this Chloe image gorgeous take on the chall theme love it.

    smiles Christine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful work sweetie as always! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very cute card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria