zaterdag 19 oktober 2013

Paper Garden Projects and Pink Gem Designs Santa is coming....

Today I have this Combined Card for you as I used Papers and Cuttingfiles from Paper Garden Projects and I used the Sentiment and Chloé from Pink Gem Designs. I Cut the tree with my Silhouette Cameo and you can find the Christmas Silhouette file here and the Penguin Pals papers here. You can find Pompom Chloé here and the Christmas Circle 1 sentiment can be found here. I coloured Chloé with Copics and Flexmarkers and Stickles.

I am playing the following challenges...
Send a Smile 4 Kids with Early Holliday cards...
Jo's ScrapShack with Anything Goes...
Daring Cardmakers with Digital... Used digipapers/digistamps and digital cuttingfile.
hugs Ria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria