woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Meljen's Designs Winter Wishes Snowman...


Today I have to show you this little tag that I created. I am soo doing all kinds of christmassy right now and Tags are so easy and fun to make. I created this one with the Sillhouette Cameo The sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs and the Fall Snowman is from Meljen's Designs. Coloured with Copics/Flexmarkers ahh how i wish I could add to my collection of flexmarkers as I really love the way these colour to :) hahah I love to combine all the markers together so maybe next I should try to get my hands on some of those Shin Han's hahahaha

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful tag for my CHNC challenge extra for October and also for Crafting Musketeers 'Christmas in October' challenge, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your tag is darling. I love your colors and the stitching around the green area is too cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps for the tag challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aww what a fabulous tag Ria. Love the image. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great tag, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a fantastic tag!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at SweetStamps.com!
    Sweet Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great card thanks for joining us at CM xx Jan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your tag is amazing! Love the shape of the tag and the cute snowman!
    Thank you for joining us at SweetStamps challenge this week!
    Hugs Annette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is just too cute love the image. Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps I am sure I will see you next week right?!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria