maandag 7 oktober 2013

Paper Garden Projects and Lacy Sunshine Trick or Treat doorhanger...

Oh I just finished this cute Doorhanger that I cut with the Silhouette Cameo. The doorhanger file is from Paper Garden Projects and it is soo much fun to make I can see me make some for alot of different seasons :) hehehhehee The papers are from the Boo to you collection from Paper Garden Projects. The awesome Spiderwebs and the fence are both svg's from Miss Kate Cutables and I love them. but I was out of black paper so I cut them in white and just coloured the papers black with Spectrum Noir markers. This cute girl is Bubbles Halloween from Lacy Sunshine and I coloured her with Prisma's.

A little close up ;)

I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria


10 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute, Ria! Would love it hanging on my door. love the way you colored Bubbles. thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous halloween doorhanger, love Lacy Sunshine Digis always a pleasure to view, thanks so much for joining us over at The Squirrel & The Fox ~ Denise DT ~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I just love this! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my!! This door hanger is wonderful. The fence is a perfect touch for such a fun image!! Glad you joined us at The Stamping Boutique!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. i love, love, love this! wish it was on MY door! wowza! thank you so much for joining us at TSB!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cracking webs and great creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design HOuse x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. how fun! Thanks for joining in our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Love the image on your door hanger. The eyes on top of her head made me smile. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. very cute, thanks for playing along with TSB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria