woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Lacy Sunshine Snowleopard....



Okay I admit it I am addicted to Lacy Sunshine stamps :) I can't help it but I have so much fun colouring them especially with this cute Snow Leopard. I coloured it with Spectrum Noir markers in the BG family and PP2 for the pink parts, Purples are done with the LV 2 and 3:) blue is done with the IB1. Digipapers are made by Moi. The sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou one of my other favourite digistamp companies I design for ;) heheheh not to confussle you all but they are all my FAVOURITES :) hahahahahhah

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great creation - thanks for sharing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. what a cute card! Thanks for joining in with our digi dare this week at the Daring Cardmakers x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a lovely card thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Love Jan
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria