donderdag 10 oktober 2013

Delightfull Thursday..... Colour my world in reds....

Whoohooo and it is another Delightfull Thursdday so that means I will be showing you some cuteness from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.  Yuck Yesterday was a really sucky day for me. My body really didn't wanted to work with me so i hope today will be much much better hahahahha. So I created this super cute Copic Holder box which I used for my Spectrum Noir markers :) hhaahhahha hey if it fits it fits hahahaha



But it was a PITA to take a good picture of it with the grey weather we are having right now ;(
You can find the link to the materials a bit down this post ;)

I am playing the following challenges...
My Heart Pieces with Anything Goes...
Cute Card Thursday with a Neutral Zone...
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge with Anything But Square...

hugs Ria


Click Link To Buy:
 Color my world set (colored)Color my world set
 Copic holder box SVG Cut File
Color my world sentiment set (colored)Color my world sentiment set

4 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW Ria!
    Another Fabulous project! I love this! Outstanding work as always♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely project:) must be fun to do a box for your markers!!! thanks for sharing with us at penny paper crafty challenge :) Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card Ria, love the colours and your digi's...

    Hugs
    Kim

    Kindly check my new site for more digi's if you have much time...

    Thank you...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Adorable idea to label the markers this way! Thanks for plying along with My Heart Pieces!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria