woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Lacy Sunhine Mistletoe...



I have been spending alot of time in my Purplelicious Kingdom this weekend and did alot of colouring so now I only have to finish things ;) So for today I have this Notepad that I wanted to make into a naughty or nice list but I changed it to a christmas shopping notepad instead ;) I used this cute Lacy Sunshine Mistletoe and coloured her with Copics and Stickles.


The full length of the notepad ;)


I am playing the following challenges...
Flutter by Wednesday with use your favourite items... Lace/Ribbons/Fairy...
Fab N Funky with Ribbons...
Paper Take Weekly with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous note pad. beautifully coloured as well. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute Ria! Love the colors you chose. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a cute wish list pad - your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at FBW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous creation..Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria