woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Pink Gem Designs Santa is coming...



Do you know the feeling when you have something in your mind you want to do and then when you work on it you totally LOST it how it was suppose to go :) hahahha well that is what Happened to me on this bookmark ;) Instead of making it for a right corner but it ended up for a left corner hahahahah what a stoopid mistake but then It is different so I like it hahahhaa I used Pink Gem's Barclay and Santa is coming sentiment.



I am playing the following challenges...
Stampavie and more with Bears....
Ladybugs Crafts Ink with Anything Goes...
Use it Tuesday with Creatures...
Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. what a cutie tanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I love this! What a gorgeous bookmark. I love how it hangs down onto the page. :) Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute bookmark! Love the bear. Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Cute bookmark! Love that bear. Thank you for playing along at Use It Tuesday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria