donderdag 31 oktober 2013

Paper Garden Projects New Release Christmas Labels...

Today it is Release day over at The Digi Chick and Paper Garden Projects has this new HUGE Christmas Labels/stamps set. You can print and cut so many awesome Christmas tags with it. Unfortunatly for me at the time I wanted to play my brain left me and I totally forgot how to add papers to my cuttingfiles hahahhaha I know I am stressed out a little bit and I am going to take it a bit slower for myself else I really go bad :( 

So Instead of using designer papers I coloured my label with Spectrum Noir markers ;) which just shows how you can use them more then only print on dp papers :) I made a page for my new planner for next year.
Digipapers by Moi, Punch, Ribbon, lace, Cardcandies. This cute Coco Sticky Wings from Lacy sunshine is Coloured with a combinations of Flexmarkers for her skin, Copics for her Hair/Marshmellows and Spectrum Noir for her Clothes. and a sprinkle of Stickles.

And here is a sweet close up haahhahha LOVE my page so far. I always do a planner for myself ;)


Christmas Labels 2 Stamp Set

I am playing the following challenges...


hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhh, this girlie is a cutie.....sitting on her marshmallows and sipping hot cocoa! LOVE!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super sweet!! Cute image! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lots of lovely sparkle and beautiful colour. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a sweet image, Ria. I really like her hair color. You've done a really nice colouring of this little fairy. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria