vrijdag 4 oktober 2013

Digital Delights by Louby Lou- santa and rendeer...

Here is another card made with the new release from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I used the SVG ornament cutttingfile that i cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I coloured Santa and Rendeer with Copics and Flexmarkers and Stickles. I hand stitched all around the edges ;) Added some yummie lace and ribbbon and a couple of large pearls to the sides ;) I uses my fav. Swiss dots embossing folder on the top part of the ornament.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Ria fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute Ria! I love that sweet image and fabulous shape! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs, Tammy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so darling! I Love the colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hallo Ria; your card is so beautiful - not only the colours but also the shape and the snow makes it special. Thanks for participating in our weekly challenge at Crafty Ribbons,

    La Vikinga // DT at Crafty Ribbons

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hello Ria. Great Christmas card. That image is so cute,
    Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous shaped card and pink is great for Christmas cards - I might be bit biased! Your lace/ribbon combo is so pretty and perfect for our challenge at In The Pink this week - thanks for joining us :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria