donderdag 17 oktober 2013

Delightfull Thursday Snowman Christmas Topper...


Time flies it seems Xmas is coming closer and closer and I am almost done with all my xmas cards :) YEAHHH hahahah making an early start is good ;) So today it is Delightfull Thursday again and I am showing you this cute Christmas Topper Snowman and the Sparkle & Magic papers from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

I am playing the following challenges...


hugs Ria

Click Link To Buy:
 Christmas Toppers (colored)Christmas Toppers
Magical winter sentiments

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so stinkin' adorable! I love how the red mittens pull out the red in the striped patterned paper. TFS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab card. Cute image and I love the shape.

    Deborah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute of course, and I love the stitching. Glad to see a fellow DD DT member entering our challenge at Crafting By Designs! Good luck,
    Bev DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These images are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the Holiday/Christmas Challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a great card and just perfect for the layers challenge at Nutcrafters.

    Good luck and thanks for sharing!!!

    Sylvia x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria