donderdag 24 oktober 2013

Meljen's Designs Challenge- Fa Boo Lous...

This week we are playing FABOOOOLOUS anything but a card for halloween. Soo get out those halloween stamps and papers and get to work :) I created this candybag with the Silhouette Cameo and Used this cute WITCHY BREW from Meljen's. I coloured it with Copics, Spectrum Noir and Stickles. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. And the fence and spiderwebs are svg's from Miss Kate Cutables. Digipaper is from Bearly Mine I think.

I am playing the following challenges...
Make My Monday with Halloween...
Crafty Creations with Halloween Characters...
Crafting by Designs with Anything Goes Purple and Orange...
Shopping Our Stash with Halloween... old stash is the halloween papers I printed off last year.




hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great card, perfect for Halloween, thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Totally fab, love it!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a fun card - love the feet sticking up out of the witch's brew! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria