vrijdag 1 november 2013

Lacy Sunshine Mistletoe...



Goodmorning FRIDAY....
I am having way to much fun with all my Lacy Sunshine stamps :) heheheheh I soo adore them :) hahaha so here is a large tag that I made with LS Mistletoe and a Ticket sentiment from Digital Delights. I just  used a larrge piece of white carddstock that was going in the scrapbin. Added some of my digipapers by Moi, used a Noor designs Die, ribbon, lace and pearls and did handstitch all around again :) I coloured Mistletoe with flexmarkers for skin, Copics for hair and Spectrum Noirs for outfit and eyes. And Stickles afcourse can't live without stickles ;) hahhahahaha


Close up of Mistletoe.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beautiful fun tag. Love those alternative Christmas colours. Pleased to see you here and hope you can play along again this month.
    Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fabulous tag!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for entering this lovely tag for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So Cute! Love how you coloured her hair! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Just gorgeous and I love the purple's they are very effective and it's always nice to see outside the box Christmas colours. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria