zondag 3 november 2013

Lacy Sunshine Peppa Mints Sticky Wings...


Today I have this cute frame to show you that I created with my Silhouette Cameo. I got this cutitngfile from the Silhouette Online store. I used this cute Lacy Sunshine Peppa Mints Sticky Wings. I coloured her with a combinations of Flexmarkers-Copics and Spectrum Noir markers. Also used some cuttingdies to decorate the frame. The cute sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

Front view of my frame.


I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the Christmas frame with your popped up image! Wonderful attention to the details! TYFS and playing along with Christmas Card Challenges #49.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful frame! Love the image and your fabulous embellishments! Thanks for playing on our street here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous frame, love the image and die cut details, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Alex x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous frame Ria. Really spectacular elements. Thank you for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The welcome mat is out at 613 Ave. C for “Anything Goes - and oh my, Ria! - so much depth in this one! The dimension and texture of this project really make it quite fun. I really like the Christmas tree die cut and the multiple elements on the left - well done! Thank you so much Ria, for sharing your project with us!
    ~ginny, DT
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lots of detail and a great project. thanks for playing with us at Totally Gorjuss this week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great project.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria