zaterdag 23 november 2013

Digital Delights by Louby Lou....

I created this tag for my Hostess day over at Digital delights by Louby Lou but me having the flubug really messed up alot of my schedules. :( but luckely I am slowly getting rid of that awefull flubug just need to kick out his bags so he doesn't return anytime soon ;) hehehehhe Soo I created this photovideo on how I coloured this cute Marcy from Digital Delights By Louby Lou and she is in the Christmas Toppers 6 set.

I hope you enjoyed my video :)



And this is the total Tag I soo love creating tags ;)


I am playing the following challenges...
Sister Act with Anything Goes...
Totally PaperCrafts with add a bow...
Brown Sugar with Anything Goes...
hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Your tag is fabulous, Ria! I love it. Just a reminder that Sister Act is a CARD only challenge. Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Trisha-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I DID miss you, Ria! Oh so sorry you've been under the weather. I've had a cold for the past 2 weeks and it's no fun. Hope you're feeling better. Adorable tag and the video was ace. Love the soothing music and seeing the image come to life with your beautiful coloring. Great job! xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this is a beautiful tag thanks for joining us at brown sugar
    grts tonnie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is a really sweet tag, Ria! Thanks for entering it into our callenge @ Totally Paper Crafts! Good luck in the prize draw :)

    Alexandra, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. So love the colours, textures and design. A cute image too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria