woensdag 6 november 2013

Lacy Sunshine- Hapbee Birthday.....


Ahh I sooo dislike FALL and Winter that I wanted to make something that would remind me of summer ;) so this cute Honey Sticky Wings is perfect for the occasion :) to cheer me up hahaha I coloured her with Spectrum Noir and Flexmarkers and some prisma's for the background. Digipapers are made by Moi.


Here you see the full Easelcard.


I am playing the following challenges...
Crafting by Design with Anything Goes...
Diva's by Design with Use your digi's...
Flutter by Wednesday with Fairy/butterfly with Brown. Hope brown hair counts hahaah....
hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow… this is gorgeous Ria! what a cute digi and you've coloured her to perfection! I love the sunshine coloured papers and the pretty lace and ribbon! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fantastic!!! Love the image :) Gorgeous card!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This so pretty!! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh she is so sweet! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting By Designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria