zaterdag 9 november 2013

Pink Gem Designs Little Gem with Bauble....


Arghh I have been feeling so rubbish this past week :( my nose keeps dripping and my heads hurt :( ah well the bliss of FALL shall we say hihihihi so instead of going to a birthdayparty of my neighboor Sorry Marijke   :( but I really did not feel up to it with a big crowd ;( to many people :( sorryyyyy
So instead I tried to colour some images and even made this one in a card. And I took pics and made it into a video :)
I coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.
and this is my end result with Little Gem with Bauble from Pink Gem Designs.

I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. A fabulous creation, love the design!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely festive creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow...that is one super cute card! I love it!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a cute cute card! I love the pup!!! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria