donderdag 14 november 2013

Delightfull Thursday with Sorry for being an ass....


ARGHH so many things have gone wrong this week as I have been in bed sick and it seems I have forgotten to write my blogposting. I was totally out of this world so I had no checked it so I ma sorry for the lack of words :) I made this card for Delightfull Thursday and hahahaha how matching is the sentiment although I did not think I would get sick ;) LOL but it is better to be sick now then to be in a couple of weeks ;)
okay I am signing off and go back to bed for now...


Click Link To Buy:
 Donkeying aroundDonkeying around set (colored)
Donkeying around

Donkey sentiments set
Donkey sentiments

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria