maandag 15 juli 2013

Gift card...


Today I want to show you a little Giftcard holder that I made with Paper Garden Projects Digistamp, Cuttingfile and Digipapers.
The cute turtle comes from the Birthday Buddies set and is coloured with Prismacolour pencils. The papers are from the Watercolour digipaper set and are soo gorgeouss... And I used the Giftcardholder cuttingfile.

Above you see how it looks closed with the band around it. And down you see how it looks open. I did not had a giftcard to put in there and did not wanted to wait longer with showing it off ;) heheheh a bit impatient I am hahahaha

I am playing the following challenges...
hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this Ria. Love the colour palette and your turtle has been shaded brilliantly. A beauty inside and out, and the flower on the band is gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous gift card holder! Your image is adorable and I love the colours that you have used :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Birthday challenge.
    Fiona x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a great idea. The colours you have chosen are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely gift card holder. Love that cute turtle! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck! Sharon x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is awesome and the turtle is so cute! Love the colours and the flower is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "I love my pet” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria