zondag 14 juli 2013

Girls Day Out....

ohhhhh I don't know if you have seen it but Helene loaded alot of new Digistamps in the Alota Stamp store. And this cutie is one of them.. A cute mouse hahaha I love mouses along as they are not real hahaha So I coloured  Molly city Mouse 3 with Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is also new from Alota. This cute Pop up cardbox is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou and it is an SVG cuttingfile but it comes in several different formats but not as a Studio file!

okay I had planned to do much more today but somehow I am not going very fast hahahaha

I am playing the following challenges...
hugs Ria



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love your new blog!

    Thank you for all you do for me and Alota!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet card... I love the colors and the pop up card design... way cool!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    (Sentimental Sundays DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a sweet image and fabulous pop up design.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Dream Valley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a wonderful card, I just love the pop up design.
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope we’ll see you again next fortnight!
    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria