donderdag 25 juli 2013

Birthday Surprises...


Ahhhh have you seen my TOTALLY AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFT that I and my DT buddies received from the MilkCoffee girls :) I celebrated my birthday in June when I was on Vacation and they gave us all this totally cute SOYA with giftbox for my Birthday man we all wished we had a bigger team so we have more birthdays hahahahah Thanks Nana and Esme you know how I love SOYA :)  Soo back to today's topic as we are showcasing BUTTONS GALORE on the MilkCoffee blog.  The cardbase is made with the Silhouette Cameo and the cutting file is from Birdscards.

MilkCoffee is also having a SUMMER SALE where you can buy some BULK images..
To Welcome Summer, we are having a special event where you can buy our digistamps in bulk for a special price!

-  Buy 3 digis for 7 USD 
-  Buy 5 digis for 11 USD 
-  Buy 10 digis for 19 USD 

Don't miss out on this awesome chance as it will only be available from July 25th till August 1


I am also playing the following challenges...
hugs Ria