donderdag 18 juli 2013

Just for you...


Whoohoo I have some amazing news to share with you all :) last week I was the GDT over at Digital Delights by LoubyLou and Wendy asked me if I wanted to join her design team. YEAHHH afcourse I said yes so from now on Thursday's are going to be very busy on my blog :) So for today's card I had the pleasure of working with Flower Power Daffy and the ticket sentiments. I coloured her with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. I cut the base card with my Silhouette Cameo and added the oval Spellbinders dies. I did some handstitching on the oval an background.


Closer look off Flower Power Daffy...


I am playing the following challenges...
hugs Ria




7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Ria:)
    First let me say you are Wicked Talented with those Prismacolors! I don't think I've ever seen anyone color so beautifully as you have! Your card is so Lovely!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi my sweet friend! What a gorgeous card and such a darling image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous Ria and thrilled to have you with us :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a fabulous card and such brilliant colouring! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Female Birthday Challenge! Good luck and hope you can join us for our next challenge, Susan xx

    PS Welcome aboard from a fellow teamie!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ria your card is so sweet and very pretty too !! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. O, wat een lieve, leuke kaart heb je gemaakt voor Dutch Dare Card Challenges! Dank je wel voor het meedoen.
    Groetjes,
    Chantal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So cute and gorgeous... love it!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time.

    Christine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria