zaterdag 6 juli 2013

Gate Fold...



HELLOOOOO sweeties, I am back from my long trip to France ;) We did not have the perfect weather that we hoped for but still we enjoyed ourselves :) On the days we did not do much as the weather was horrible I played with my Prismacolor pencils and made some cards. So here is one of my cards that I just finished with this Whimsy Stamp by Silvia Zet. I stamped her on Stamplinen by JoyCrafts and coloured with Prismacolor pencils and sansodor. The Gatefold card is made with the Cameo I think the design is from Bjork. Added some lace and Ribbon and used nameless papers for the backgrounds.



Here you can see it open.



And a close up where you can see that it is stamplinen as it has texture.



I am playing the following challenges..

Whimsy Stamps Challenge with Ribbon and Lace...

One Stop Crafts with Anything Goes...

Totally Gorjuss with Anything Goes with Circles...

All Sorts Challenge with My Favourite things... My favs are using my Cameo and colour with Prismacolor pencils...