dinsdag 23 juli 2013

Snailmail....



OMG I will never loose this image from my head when I speak to someone about SNAILMAIL hahahaha it is so cute. I coloured mine with Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers. Papers are from a nameless paperpad. Flowers are made with EK succes punches and MS leaf punch with some brads and added some pearls to finish it off. The sentiment is from AmyR. Snailmail is a digistamp from Meljen's Designs.



I am playing the following challenges...
Shopping Our Stash with True Confessions- Okay I can't help myself but we have here a shop called the Action it is dirt cheap but sometimes it has the prettiest paperpads and when I saw this one last year I bought 5 packs right away so I would not grab an empty pad very soon well guess what the end is in sight!!! hahaha so guess I do need to grab 6 packs next time hahahaha
LEJ Designs with CUTE CUTE CUTE...
Bearly Mine with Anything Goes...

Hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. I like this cute image, your flowers are lovely & the background papers are perfect.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this cute image, the background papers are perfect & the flowers are lovely.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. cute image and love the papers and flowers-thanks for joining in the Lej designs challenge
    carol DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely card!
    Thank you for playing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria