dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Just to say Thanks.....


I just love to colour on Stempellinnen by JoyCrafts. You can handstamp it but it also can go thru the printer and that is just what I did for this card. I printed Digital Delights by Louby Lou- Lara Ladybug and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and sansodor. The cardbase is a Delightfull cuts Card set 1 which is a set of 3 shaped cards. The sentiment comes from the Ticket sentiment set from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.


I am playing the following challenges...
Hugs Ria




4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cutie! Lovely papers and design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for taking the time and effort to join in LEJ Designs Challenge Blog, Challenge No 62 - Anything Goes

    Oh My Gosh this is the most adorable thing ever. The image is so sweet and I love the mix of backing papers and shapes. A truly gorgeous card.

    We have weekly challenges, so hopefully I will see more of your entries in these future challenges :D

    Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the effect of the Prismacolors on this gorgeous paper. It looks like canvas with such great texture. great choice of background papers and pretty embellies to accompany this adorable image. Thanks for joining our Thank You challenge at Craft Your passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So cute! Love what you did with the lil ladybug cutie! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    -Adina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria