woensdag 10 juli 2013

Little Lady....



And here is my other GDT card that I made in France :) while on vacation.  Coloured with prismacolor pencils and sansodor, Cardshape is made with the Cameo and used Dies, Lace, Ribbon an nameless papers. The stamp is  Flower Power Daisy from Digital Delights by Louby Lou the sentiment is also from them. Thanks for having me as your GDT today :)



I am playing the following challenges...

PaperTake Weekly challenge with Something Old, New, Borrowed or Blue...

Use it Tuesday with Birthday's.... My hoarded supply is my dotted ribbon... I have it for years and hope to have some for the coming years hahaha...

Fashionista challenge with Wedding or Birthday's...



Hugs Ria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria