donderdag 18 juli 2013

Mismatch....

Ahhh are you all enjoying the lovely weather.... Well I can tell you that I LOVE the warmer weather, my arthritus hurts way less when the sun is shining!!!  So today it is time for a new challenge over at the Meljen's Designs Challenge and our theme is MISMATCH which means to use designer papers from 2 different designers. For my card I used the little blocks from a Basic Grey paperpad and the Text papers are from an K & Co paperpad. Printed this cute Sandcastle on Stamplinnen from Joy Crafts and coloured with Prismacolor pencils and sansodor.


I am playing the following challenges ...
hugs Ria




2 opmerkingen:

  1. oh the image is fab with those papers
    Thanks for joining us at HOAC this month
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really fun design, Ria! Love the image on linen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria