woensdag 10 juli 2013

Guest Designer at Delightfull Challenges...



Whoohooo I was so lucky to won a GDT spot over at Delightfull Challenges in May but as I left shortly for my vacation soLeslie gave me the opportunity to gdt on Today's date, which was sooo awesome. Thanks Leslie for having me as the GDT this time :) I love playing with this cutie. I used Flower Power Daisy from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.  I coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.  The Sentiment is also from the Digital Delight Shop.





I am playing a couple of challenges with my card...

The Papershelter with Girly Swirly.... I hope my card counts as it has swirls on the background paper and the frame is swirly...

Crafty Creations with Pun Fun...

No Matter Which Challenge with Anything Goes...

Hugs Ria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria