donderdag 18 juli 2013

Emboss it...


Arghhh Somehow my posting did not schedule with transfering from my other blog ;) so here is my card for the new Emboss It challenge at MilkCoffee Challenges. I coloured Fairy Princess with Prismacolor pencils and Sansodor. The Embossed part is a die from Marianne's Design. 


Closer look off my Fairy Princess.


I am playing the following Challenges...
Crafty Ribbons with Clean and Simple and Ribbon...
My Heart Pieces with your faourite fruit colour... Mine is watermelon/strawberries...
Charisma Cardz with Girlie...

Hugs Ria


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute card! I like your project! Thanks for joining us at My heart pieces
    Hugs
    VANIA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very cute little princess! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria