dinsdag 7 april 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Mitzi Sato Wiuff....



Here I am again with one of my Early Morning colourings. This time I used the gorgeouss Primrose Elf Rubberstamp by Mitzi Sato Wiuff...
I coloured this one with my Chameleon pens and I am still  not sure If I like them or hate them hahahaaha you have to forget everything you learned before colouring with alcohol markers as it really is the other way around.... but i am not giving up on it right away as I think this one turned out pretty good.... I did enhance the skin with pencils a little bit...


And here is my finished card.
I soo love how this all came together.
The papers are nameless but fit the coloured image perfectly. The dies are by Tattered Lace Dies.
And coloured with alcohol markers to.



I am playing the following challenges....

Papertake Weekly with Anything Goes...
Crafty Sentiment with  lots of flowers...
Sweet Stamps with Flowers...
hugs Ria


1 opmerking:

  1. Ria this is beautiful... thank you for joining us this week at 'Papertake Weekly'
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria