donderdag 23 april 2015

Twiggy and Toots owl Twiggy Hats Off green.....


Goodmorning :) today I want to show you my Favourite stamp by Polkadoodles and she is called Twiggy Hats Off from the Twiggy and Toots Collection....
I coloured Twiggy with a combination of Copics, Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced a little with Pencils...

For my card I went with a bit Clean and Simple as I am a bit done with embellies at the moment ;) LOL I used this sentiment that is also from the Twiggy and Toots Collection...


I am playing the following challenges...
Simons Says with Clean and Simple...
Cute Card Thursday with Clean and Simple...
The PaperShelter with Celebrations...

hugs Ria




4 opmerkingen:

  1. these little owls are just as cute as can be! I would imagine before the week is up I am going to end up buying a few thanks to the fabulous cards you have been sharing! these are just so much fun, Ria!

    hope you have a great day! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What an adorable card Ria, a lovely design and such a beautifully coloured cute owl!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fab card Ria, the owl image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter Celebration challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Omg she's adoreable !! Love this image .. your card is beautiful !!

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!
    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria