maandag 27 april 2015

Twiggy and Toots Balloon couple

Everything screams to me it is Sunday but it really is a monday as it is Kingsday as our King is celebrating his birthday Nice for him but SUCKS for me as I finally manage to go to the postoffice to find it is closed today while opening hours said OPEN..... &$(&(!$)) 
So today I want to show you this Party Birthday Celebration Owls from Polkadoodles...
First I am showing you my early Morning colouring that I did with them... Using alcohol markers and pencils...

And I created this gift bag with them and the Twiggy and Toots Collection by Polkadoodles. Almost everything comes from this collection except for the Crystals and the Ribbon, everything else is digital :)

I am playing the following Challenges...
Sweet Stamps with Anything but a card...
Scrapbook Stamp Society with Anything Goes with option Spring...
Cheerful Stamp with Owls....
That Craft Place with No Cards....

Hugs Ria





3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ria what a cute images and beautiful decorated bag


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute card and image!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so beautiful card!! I am in love with this Twiggy and Toots Balloon couple. At some local Los Angeles event venues we also hosted Twiggy and Toots theme birthday bash for our daughter’s 10th birthday. I did all the arrangements on my own and she loved everything that I arranged for her birthday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria