zaterdag 11 april 2015

PolkaDoodles Cherry Blossom Lane....

Goodmorning Saturday,
We had such a nice spring day yesterday so sunshine where have you gone to?? as it is grey wet and yucky right now and I really can use the better weather ;) LOL
today I want to show this bunny which is called Blinky Sleepy. I coloured him with pencils only.

And made a very CAS card. It is a get well card for a little boy.
The beautifull papers are from the Cherry Blossom Lane collection from PolkaDoodles...

I am playing the following challenges...

Crazy for Challenges with A pet for inspiration...
Crafty Catz with 2 or more Designer papers...
Hugs Ria



6 opmerkingen:

  1. oh my goodness, this is precious! love the soft purples you have used with it.

    have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh this is fab and will be loved .... such a fun image, thank you for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think your card is so adorable! Love the colors and image a lot. :)
    Have a great day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria