dinsdag 14 april 2015

PolkaDoodles...Twiggy and Toots designesheet 3...

Yesterday was the tv release of the PolkaDoodles  Twiggy and Toots collection at Create and Craft tv...
This is a noteblock cover that I created with the Designsheet 3 and some other embellies and papers from the Twiggy and Toots collection. I love Owls so this collection is sooooooo perfect for me hahahaha
I have to confess it does feel like cheating when I use the precoloured sheets ;) LOL but I need to remind myself not everybody is into colouring so it is ALRIGHT to use them ;) hahahaha


I am playing the following challenges...
Pink Elephant with inspirational photo...
The Crazy Challenge with Spring time....
Fuzzy andd Fancy with Buttons and Bows...

Hugs Ria


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty card. I love your owl. thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria