vrijdag 24 april 2015

Polkadoodles Shaped card challenge....

Good morning Friday,
Today starts a new challenge at Polkadoodles and this time we are making Shaped Cards...
I coloured up this cute Goat from the Work and Play 10 Country Life collection...
Coloured with Alcohol markers and pencils...

And here is my shaped card :)
I used a Tattered Lace Decorative Rectangles for the shape. Everything else comes from the Work and Play 10 Country Life collection...

I am playing the following challenges...
Digitally Sweet with Anything Goes...papers-image-sentiment-cuttingfiles...
The StampingBoutique with Ribbon and or Lace...
Brown Sugar with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria

13 opmerkingen:

  1. This image makes me smile. Love your card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. what a cutey little goat! sure never thought I would type that! grins! but really, your card is adorable!

    have a great weekend! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great card Ria and love the image. I've been toying with those Tattered Lace dies and I think you may have "sold" them to me ;) Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Aw that is one handsome goat...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar challenge~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fabulous card and love that goat!!! Have a great week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the layers, lace and bows it really adds to the design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Stunning colouring Ria .. and what a beautiful layout x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Aw! what a cutie image, love the card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love this goat image and your colouring is amazing. All together a great card.

    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. So sweet , such a cute little goat too.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Gorgeous goat! LOL. Love the way you coloured the little guy.
    hugs, Asha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria