woensdag 15 april 2015

PolkaDoodless- Twiggy and Toots tunnelcard...


Happy half way thru the week :)
Today I want to show you this cute Tunnelcard that I created with the PolkaDoodles Twiggy and Toots collection...
The only thing I added that are not from the collection are my bling and ribbon :) everything else is in the collection ;)

I coloured Twiggy Hats Off with alcohol markers.

Here you can see the dimension of the card ;)

I am playing the following challenges...
Crafty Creations with Seeying Spots Twiggy's dress and hat have spots ;)...
Creative Moments with Anything Goes...
The Crafters Cafe with Animal Antics...

Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:



  1. What a beautifull tunnelcard, so many nice details !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Crafty Creations Challengeblog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love 3D cards. Color choice is great and well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow! beautiful card I love the 3d layers.. fantasic little spring garden theme and fantasic blog .. i'm now a follower... thanks for joining us at creative moments ..xx hugs DT KRISTYN - http://mystitchbackintwine4.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW love the 3 D depth you added to your creation...super stunning
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria