vrijdag 17 april 2015

PolkaDoodles Challenge- Pretty in Pink....


Happy Friday ;)
hope it will be a sunny and nice spring day as it looks pretty grey right now ;) so crossing fingers it will change as I wanna dress up like this cutie from PolkaDoodles called Twiggy Hats Off....
She is from the new Twiggy and Toots Collection that was released earlier this week...
I coloured her with Alcohol markers and white Molotow Marker...


And I created this card with it...
The birdhouse card is in the Collection but I changed the bottom of the birdhouse a bit as my Silhouette Cameo had a life of it's own when I was cutting it ;) 
I used a Martha Steward Doily border punch for the roof and the bottom of the birdhouse and a grass die. Everything else is from this gorgeouss collection.

I am playing the following challenges...
Moving Along With The Time with Anything but square...
In The Pink with Make it sparkle...
Penny's Papercrafty with One for the girlies...

hugs Ria

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is superb what a great house for the birdy, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this is the cutest owl I have ever seen! love the bird house you made to go with her. just adorable!

    have a most wonderful weekend! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Ria
    Aw, this is 10/10 on the cute scale. Love it!
    Thank you for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is just super cute and very pretty.
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is just so cute Ria & beautifully coloured too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria