dinsdag 14 april 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps - Karen Middleton Love birds....

Happy Tuesday...
today I want to show you this sweet stamp by Karen Middleton, It is called Love Birds...
First I am showing you my early morning colouring of the love birds,
It is coloured with alcohol markers and shadow is done with pencils.


Then here is my finished stepper card.
I added some dies, pearls, flowers and buttons to create a fun scene card. The sentiment comes from the PolkaDoodles Work and Play 10 Country Life collection. Swirl and flowers die are from Tattered Lace Dies...


I hope you enjoy my inspiration.
hugs Ria


I am playing the following challenges...
TopTip Tuesday with 3 of something... 3 differen die cuts...fence flower flourish...
Crafty Sentiments with Anything Goes...
Everybody Art with Pearls...




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card Ria and I love your three dies. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So much detail and it's all beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful card and so much detail too.Lovely colouring on the sweet birds too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria