dinsdag 31 maart 2015

PolkaDoodles- Foxy Friends....


I have been playing with the brandnew Work and Play 10 Country Life collection from Polkadoodles...
This collection is soo much fun and the stamps on it are AWESOME hahahaha lucky me...
So first the early morning colouring that I did of Foxy Friends...
Coloured with alcohol markrs and enhanced the skin with pencils...

And here is the round stepper card that I created. The only things not from this collection are The stepper card and the doily dies that I used. Everthing else comes from the Work and Play 10 collection...

Close up


I am playing the following challenges...

Creative Card Crew with handmade flowers...
Incy Wincy with Flowers and Lace...
The Pink Elephant with Anything Goes...

hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a cute card Ria. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week - Colette DT :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW! Your card is gorgeous! A charming image, and your colouring...oh my! Impressive! Thank you for joining the gallery at The Pink Elephant!
    ~c (TPE Guest Designer)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card Ria and wish I could get my round cards to stand up as they seem to always roll in the wrong direction. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a lovely card and great colouring! Just love it. Thank for playing with us at Creative Card Crew
    Big hug, Yvonne - DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria