vrijdag 27 maart 2015

PolkaDoodles Challenge- Use a die....

WHOOHOOO HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

so today it is time for a new challenge over at PolkaDoodles...
and our theme this time is USE A DIE...

So first I am showing you my early morning colouring of the guitar girl from the Work and Play 8 Music collection... Link downs the post in the thumblinkies...
I coloured her with Alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils...


And here is the card that I created with her...
I cut the gorgeouss musicnotes with my cameo but the star swirls are from a real die.
White dots are made with a Molotow marker.


I am playing the following challenges...

Simply Create Too with Anything Goes...
Penny's Paper Crafty with a Boy or a Girl come out to play...
Aud sentiment with Anything Goes with a sentiment,..

hugs Ria

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Another amazing card Ria,I just love your cards
    Hugs Susan xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card, Ria. Fabulous! Have a great weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ria I just love how you bring the images to life and how your card just pops off the page xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Brilliant card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a fun card, love that image!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really vibrant looking card, love the detail.
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ha, that sentiment is just perfect! That music in black really makes the card pop
    <a href="http://penny-buschcreations.blogspot.com”>Penny DT</a>

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ria this is just fab! LOVE it!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Striking, vibrant and so much fun!
    hugs, Asha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Do I even need to leave a comment to say I am a big fan of your work. Your colouring is just amazing and I love those cute white dots you leave on their faces.

    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Adorable Ria beautifully coloured and I love how bright it is x Sorry for my late comment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Fab card, I love your coloring! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria