dinsdag 31 maart 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Faylin by Helena Reis...


 Happy Tuesday ...
I really can't believe how fast the time is flying by... Today it is my turn again to show you one of my cards that I created for Sweet Pea Stamps and this time with Faylinn by Helena Reis...
First I am showing you my early morning colouring of her that I did with Alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils...
And here is my finished card.
I love this stamp it is soo pretty so I used a couple of dies and a embossing folder to create the card and added loads of pearls to the die.
I used the Primrose Flourish Die by Tattered Lace Dies and the Dotted Crosshatch Embossing folder also by Tattered Lace. The sentiment is from the Country Treasures stamp set from www.crafting.co.uk



I am playing the following challenges...
PaperTake Weekly with Pastels...
Die Cutting Diva's with Anything Goes...
Everybody Art with Anything Goes...
Try it on Tuesday with Wings...

Hugs Ria



4 opmerkingen:

  1. So beautiful!
    Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!
    xxx
    Susi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely card. Beautiful embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at TioT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card Ria! Love the sentiment! Thank You for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the beautiful image. You colored it expertly!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria