dinsdag 10 maart 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Lemon Shortbread Starwand....


First I am showing you my early morning colouring of Starwand. Isn't she marvelous..... 
I coloured her with alcohol markers (copics-spectrum noir and stylefile markers) and enhanced her skin with pencils.
The card is created with a kit from  Bella Gypsy Designs. Sentiment is also from Sweet Pea Stamps.
I am playing the following challenges...
Crafty sentiments with Birthdays...
Everybody Art with Something Old... this paperkit is really old think I got it at least 2 years ago...
Crafty Cardmaker for a special lady...


hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your card and colouring is really fantastic! Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers
    Good luck
    Vania
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria