dinsdag 24 maart 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps- Spiderwort Spryte by Mitzi Sato Wiuff...


I love this cute Spiderworth Spryte by Mitzi Sato Wiuff rubberstamp. But then I almost love all Mitzy's stamps hahahaha but then I don't believe we carry any stamp I don't like at Sweet Pea Stamps hahahaha. So here is my early morning colouring that I did a couple weeks ago.
I coloured her with a combination of Stylefile markers, Copics and Spectrum Nior markers and I enhanced her face and the leaves with pencils.

This is the card that I created with her. I also used this cute sentiment from Sweet Pea Stamps.
The beautifull kit is from Paper Garden Projects :)

I am playing the following challenges...
Crafty Sentiments with Birthdays...
Craft Your Passion with Always Anything Goes...
The Pink Elephant with inspiration Photo...
Hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous & cute Ria, love the very pretty design.

    Donna x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute and gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is adorable Ria. Love the pink dress and layers and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ria this is stunning but sadly you have entered this as Birthday challenge which was last weeks challenge but thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us at crafty sentiments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria